Friday 18 September 2015

Festival

IHere I sit in external overwhelme
The forces that permeate me are not of my doing
They are safe
They are the bass
They are the deep bass
They are fire smoke and lights
They are mud they are all the extremes
Bass bass bass drown me bass bass bass hold my frame
This world is not a real world
It's temporary songs from the old songs from the new
Buts it's All in the All-ness sense nothing left out
I'm aloud everything to relax
I lie in the light
Carry my soul on the bass
I feel the sun the rain the wind the darkness and the light to hold me
I am at a festival
I relax because it is all bigger than a the multi big parts of me could ever be 
Extreme..... Change your mind look around you, change your mind it will astound you .
I NEED YOUR LOVING LIKE THE SUNSHINE!!!!!! XXXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment