Wednesday 22 July 2015

Time

Life is an incredibly complex journey. Eaach day has section and sub sections within section. There are things you do aumatically/habitualy. Your brain filters and shifts "important/not important". Some how we remeber some parts and forget others.

In the past I would feel a sense of achievement  to get too the end of the day and have no idea what I had done. Switching enviroment also ment new a new begining. During the moment imbetween if things were going well I would feel a loss that they would not be remebered. If it was a bad day I would think to myself " as soon as you get to the end of this you will forget" those word where such a reassurance, because I knew them to be trustable.

Then there was my walkman. I plugged myself in at about 12yrs and they remain firmly in my ears till about two or three years into meeting Zippy at 23. I still use my headphones as one of the most effective destressing, anti ear banging, brain looping, tools I have. However they are now some thing that help me stay connected to the present instead of transporting me off into other spaces.










No comments:

Post a Comment